So the wait is over for those who are wanting to see what’s in the box of ASUS Zenfone 5z. The unit that we have here was only tested for about 1 week and therefore we are missing it already! This is of course a flagship level smartphone from ASUS and would be classified as the cheapest (RM1899) flagship smartphone to be made available in the market.
We dislike to make unboxing posts long and boring, so we decided to simplify the specifications and followed by what’s within the box packaging.
- 2-inch Full View Display (Full HD+) Super IPS+ panel.
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage.
- 12MP rear camera with f1.8 aperture alongside OIS/EIS and dual camera setup.
- 90% screen to body ratio.
- Dual speakers with built in smart amplifier.
- 3300mAh Battery with AI charging.
- Full load of AI on the Zenfone 5z to fiddle with.
- Snapdragon 845 64 bit Octa core processor.
What’s in it?
- 1 x ASUS Zenfone 5z
- 1 x Transparent TPU case.
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x 3-Pin Wall Charger
- 1 x charging USB cable (Type-C)
- 1 x SIM Ejector pin
- 1 x In-ear type earphones with extra earbuds
We hope you enjoyed the unboxing video and we do hope you will share your thoughts on the ASUS Zenfone 5z! Stay tuned for the full review.