Lenovo has introduced Lenovo PremiumCare. As part of Lenovo’s commitment to customer centricity, this new warranty comes with a wider range of technical support on top of the Standard Limited Warranty.
Starting from 1 May until 30 June 2018, customers who purchase selected Lenovo consumer
notebooks in-store 1 are eligible to upgrade from Standard Limited Warranty to two types of
Lenovo PremiumCare warranty at a great deal:
- Upgrade one-year worth of Lenovo PremiumCare Warranty at RM19.90, which is
originally priced at RM249.00
- Upgrade two-year worth of Lenovo PremiumCare Warranty at RM49.90, which is
originally priced at RM379.00
Lenovo PremiumCare Warranty
All owners of Lenovo products are entitled to the Standard Limited Warranty. Customers who upgrade to the Lenovo PremiumCare warranty are able to address any of their technical issues with the Lenovo PremiumCare Call Centre. Customers can reach the call centre at any time of the day as it operates 24/7, including national public holidays. For on-site technical support, technicians are available nationwide on weekdays, excluding weekends and public holidays from 9am to 9pm.
Lenovo PremiumCare warranty holders will be able to receive over-the-phone troubleshooting support for any hardware and software issues. On the Standard Limited Warranty, customers would normally have to navigate several programs and windows to solve an issue. With Lenovo PremiumCare, these issues can be resolved with a single program, Lenovo Vantage, which improves WiFi security and is able to run device diagnostics.
A comprehensive ‘Box to Boot’ support over the phone is also offered with this new warranty. Technicians can help to provide assistance such as setting up Internet browsers, installing software and ensuring the operating system is compatible and perform necessary software updates.
Owners of this warranty is eligible for an annual ‘PC Health Check’ to ensure their machine is well maintained. The service consists of a series of detailed checks with Lenovo’s tune-up tool, optimizing operating systems, calibrate memory management and other critical updates that customers may not consistently do on their own.
For the best experience, Lenovo PC customers are also encouraged to download the ‘Lenovo Help’ mobile app for quicker response to their queries, schedule their PC Heath Check appointments and check on their warranty status.
For more information on the Lenovo’s PremiumCare, please visit https://www3.lenovo.com/my/en/premiumcare/.
“At Lenovo, our main priority is to provide customers with the best user experience. The introduction of Lenovo PremiumCare gives our customers access to top-of-the-line after-sales care from our team of experts at their fingertips. These added services are part of our continued commitment to put the needs of our customers first. By providing 24/7 technical support over-the-phone as well as nationwide on-site support on weekdays, we want to enable minimal downtime and ensure our customers receive help as conveniently as possible,” said Khoo Hung Chuan, Country General Manager, Lenovo Malaysia.
‘Box to Boot’ Support
- Software Installation:
- Install software
- Setup internet browser
- Configure email services
- Install and configure anti-virus software on PC
- Check to ensure your system is compatible with software to be installed
- Perform necessary software updates to ensure your Lenovo installed software’s are current
- Create desktop, start menu and quick launch bar shortcuts that will help you access the application quicker
- Connect Lenovo Device to Network:
- Connect up to four (4) devices to your wireless network. Devices may include PCs, tablets, smart phones, game consoles, printers or storage devices
- Ensure your new devices are visible and accessible through the network
- Configure network security settings and confirm ISP Internet connection
- Other Helpful Actions:
- Lenovo product support and warranty information
- Help guide on registration process
- Hot Fix and patch assistance
- Basic “How To” or feature definition questions
Annual PC Health Check
- Perform a step by step check with our proprietary tune-up tool
- Optimize operating system settings and features to industry benchmarks
- Calibrate memory management
- Retrieve valuable hard drive free space
- Optimize internet & browser settings
- Schedule defragmentation and bad sector checks
- Update critical Windows files and service packs and enable automatic updates to keep your system healthy
- Leverage the unique features within each operating system version