I’ve recently got to try the awaited phone from Wiko that I really wanted to get my hands on as its a very unique smartphone, the Wiko Fever 4G. It glows in the dark. As usual I’ll do my unboxing post and the review will follow in the upcoming weeks.
A very short summary of this smartphone. The Wiko Fever 4G is a Dual Sim smartphone with 4G LTE capability. It has a 5.2-inch Full HD display. Under the hood, it has an Octa core processor clocked at 1.3GHz and paired with 3GB of RAM. On the front of the smartphone, there’s a 5MP selfie camera with “Selfie Flash” while the rear camera has a dual LED flash and the sensor size is at 13MP. Out of the box, the Wiko Fever 4G comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop and the internal storage comes at 32GB with the option to expand it up to 64GB via micro SD card slot. Last but not least, the battery capacity is 2900 mAh and it is non-removable. It comes in three different color combinations:-
- Black/Grey – Subtle glow effect
- White/Gold – Intense glow effect
- Black/Gold – Subtle glow effect
What comes within the box?
- Wiko Fever 4G
- USB cable
- 2-pin Wall adapter
- Earphones with mic and answer button
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Complimentary transparent hard case
- Complimentary clear screen protector
- Complimentary Sim card adapters x3
For me, any phones that offer free case and screen protector makes the entire purchasing experience of a buyer to be complete. There’s no need to hunt for protection before starting to use it. With the added Sim card adapters, it could help those who are already using nano Sim to use their Sim card without any issue as the official adapter has been provided. Good job on that Wiko. Do take note that I have the White/Gold version of the Wiko Fever 4G. I’ll let the photos speak and will hit you guys up with the full review.
- Please recheck your ID(s).
- If you are showing a private album, check that the "Retrieve Photos From" option is set to "User's Private Album" and that the Authorization Key is correct.