ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) announced that the ASUS ROG G751JT and G751JY gaming laptops sold in selected territories will be bundled with the upcoming Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain game.
Anyone who purchases a qualifying ROG G751JT or ROG G751JY laptop between 23rd July (0600 PDT) and 1st September, 2015 can receive a game download code by registering on the event microsite (http://www.asus.com/event/2015/nb/metal-gear-solid-v/). The code can be redeemed online at http://redeem.GeForce.com and is valid till 1st October, 2015. This promotion code is only available in Malaysia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, and Thailand.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is scheduled for release on 15th September, 2015.
ASUS ROG G751JT / G751JY
ROG G751JT / G751JY is powered by a 4th-generation Intel Core i7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics; and features TurboMaster technology for stable GPU overclocking and ROG AudioWizard-enhanced audio for immersive gaming. An intelligent dual-fan cooling system keeps components cool during marathon gaming sessions. There are also gaming-centric hotkeys for users to access Steam or share gameplay videos online.
- Every ASUS ROG G751JT / G751JY purchased between 23rd July and 1st September, 2015 comes with a free copy of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- ASUS ROG G751JT / G751JY gaming laptops feature 4th-generation Intel Core processors and NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics
- Offer only available in Malaysia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, and Thailand
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
The Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & ASUS ROG G751 bundle is available in Asia-Pacific markets only. Game redemption ends on 1st October, 2015.
- ROG G751JY-T7169H model is available for sale in Malaysia at RM 8,499
- ROG G751JT-T7050H model is available for sale in Malaysia at RM 5,899