Redmi 2 first went on sale in Malaysia in March this year. It was Xiaomi’s first phone to use a 64-bit processor, and also the first to support 4G dual-SIM. Thinner and lighter than its predecessor Redmi 1S, coupled with a soft touch matte back cover, Redmi 2 received a warm welcome from fans in Malaysia.
The introduction of Redmi 2 Enhanced provides an excellent alternative to Redmi 2 — with 2GB of RAM, users will benefit from an even smoother user experience.
- Quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Flash
- MicroSD card slot (supports cards up to 32GB)
- 4G Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4.7-inch 1280 x 720 HD screen (312 PPI)
- 8MP BSI f/2.2 rear camera / 2MP BSI front camera with 720p video recording
- 2200mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 1.0