– Go to developer menu in settings and enable Allow mock locations.
– Open Fake GPS and choose a location based in the USA and press Set Location.
– Open Psiphon and choose Tunnel whole Device followed by option>choose United States from the region and lock for Tunnel whole Device to make sure you have enabled it, and than press Start.
– Now you have to create a new Google account, make sure you do it on your device as your current IP address would be based in the USA.
– Once you’re done creating the Google account, head to Settings and add a Google account to your device.
– Next, open up Google Play and select the account which you just created.
– Search for Google Opinion Rewards and install it(make sure you uninstall if you have this already installed in your device)
– Open up Google Opinion Rewards and choose the new USA based Google account that you created, the app will initialize and you can now continue to the survey which would prompt you to enter a zip code, type 08205 on the zip code section, immediately you will receive a new survey which would reward you with $1 once it is completed.
-One this is done, you can already close the Fake GPS and Psiphon and continue using your device’s location like how it was being used previously.